Wednesday, December 23

Donations!!

Some people have already asked how they can help with our upcoming trip to the Ronald McDonald House. I thought sharing here on the blog would be the easiest way.

As most of you know, we will be traveling to the Ronald McDonald House of Delaware on Saturday January 2. We will be preparing dinner for approximately 60-80 guests. Our plan is to prepare a spaghetti/lasagna type meal, complete with the garlic bread, salad and desserts.

We have also been collecting non-parishable food items and cleaning supplies to help stock the RMH food pantry. Click here for a complete "wish list" of items that the RMH is requesting. If you would like to make a donation of food or supplies, please feel free to contact me. You can email me here through the blog, or just leave a comment.

Feel free to contact me if you have any questions. Thanks!!

1 comment:

posebyselena said...

Missed you guys tonight. But I know you were out doing a great thing! I'm sure everyone in Delaware was blessed by your presence.