Thursday, January 27
Wednesday, January 19
I have been taking a picture of her on the 18th of every month...for her scrapbook. Since I am with her all day (every day), I don't seem to notice the changes she is making. So, I enjoy looking at the pictures of her to compare from month to month.
I don't have one for 5 months yet...I know, I'm slacking! However, yesterday...the girl was just a mess! Dirty, that is. And, as of now, she is napping. So I'll add a picture later!
Some of Paisley's recent accomplishments...
- Rolling over is a thing of the past!
- She can get her self up on 'all fours'...but then doesn't know what to do after that! So, maybe we'll be crawling soon?
- Loves to sit in her walker & watch cartoons. Oh, and she knows how to push her self backwards in it.
- LOVES to eat! She is doing very well with baby cereal & food. Unfortunately, she does not have her Mama's love of sweet potatoes. :(
- She sleeps any where from 8-12 hours at night. No, I do not make that up! We usually put her to bed around 8pm and she will sleep til 5am or after!
I'll be back with pictures soon!!
Thursday, January 6
Today, we celebrate a spunky, daring, compassionate, entertaining ball of laughter & hugs! She is definitely our ray of sunshine!
Happy Birthday...love you Kadenn! (more than all the stars in the sky!)
Monday, January 3
We were very fortunate to have some friends with us for the day...Thanks a ton Mike & Stacy!!
Kadenn & Kylei check out the buckets of Soda Tabs. The RMH collects soda tabs as a means to raising funds for the house. Don't underestimate the power of a small piece of metal. The tabs can quickly add up!
After we finished up at the RMH, we went in to Philadelphia and spent some time at Penn's Landing. There wasn't much going on since it was a sunday afternoon right after a holiday. But we did get to tour the Seaport Museum and an old military ship and submarine. Not exactly what I had in mind for the afternoon, but, it was quite interesting. And, at least now I can say I was in a submarine.