Monday, August 25

the burn

Well, the past week has been pretty uneventful as far as Baby is concerned. But, I figured I'd post something, just to let you all know I'm still here.
Baby has been kicking like crazy...to the point that he wakes me up at night.
So, I burned my belly last wednesday. I know that sounds really dumb. But the story gets worse...I was cooking ground meat to make sloppy joes for a picnic. I poured a little bit of water in the pan to let it simmer and forgot to turn down my burner. Needless to say, it splattered out and soaked through my shirt onto my skin and left a quarter-sized blister on my already sensitive belly. Ouch!!
On another note, we go back to Harrisburg on Friday to see the doctor. It is supposed to be just a simple routine check...but we'll see!

No comments: