I know, it's probably a bit soon to start the count down...
...but: It's summer - which means it will get crazy hot real soon. And, I'm feeling huge! Doesn't make for a good combination or a happy pregnant mama...
anyway, moving on to a few updates:
- Starting this week, I will be seeing the Doctor every other week. Because of my 'history' they are hoping to find a 'problem' with either me or the baby. Encouraging, huh!?!
- This coming Friday (June 4th) I have dedicated to the Lab...I'll be enduring the 3 hour glucose tolerance test. Yes, the one I thought I got out of 2 weeks ago!
- Starting at 32 weeks (4 weeks from now) I will start having weekly NST's. (Non-stress tests) - to monitor Baby's movement & my contractions.
- I have one more ultrasound scheduled for July. Currently Baby is measuring in the 6oth percentile. Which, according to the doctor, is average.
- The nursery is well underway. Just a few more things to take care of, and her room will be all set!
These are a few shots of the Princess, taken at 26 weeks!